Next admission round:
- 1 year (12 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Master in Internationalization of Companies and Access to New Markets (On-Campus & Online)
Foreign Trade is one of the ways out. Out of the few companies that are getting around the crisis, many of them feature a greater international orientation, this decision being made a long time ago, when the economy worked differently. Foreign Trade presence is no longer an option, and rather becomes an obligation. The Master in Internationalization of companies and Access to New Markets will provide you with the necessary tools to implement internationalization in your own company.
This Master can be made 100% on-campus or 100% online and is accredited by BEBS and the University of Murcia, therefore students will be awarded with a double accreditation at the end of the academic year.
Management of the International Strategy
The structure of the international market. International trade management.
Global Logistics Operations
Financial and Economics International Management
Access to the New Markets
Managing Human Resources in International Environment
Final Master Project
Furthermore, the master requires a combination of individual and team work, analyzing and resolving different activities, real business experiences, case studies, business simulations, forums, discussions, etc. Not to mention the final Project of the master, which is the backbone of this Master.
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
Having completed the master, as Director of Foreign Trade, Business Area Director, Officer or CEO, you will be fully trained to:
• Promote the internationalization of the company and foreign trade activities.
• Develop a broad vision and a framework for understanding the various elements for worldwide business relations.
• Provide professionals and companies useful tools and performance standards, both strategic and operational, to govern security and guarantee the success of the internationalization.
- Fill in the online application form
- Resume (CV)
- Motivation letter
- Passport or ID copy
- University Degree (Bachelor's degree, Degree or equivalent Professional Certificate).
- Academic record (Transcript/Grades).
- Proficiency / Advanced level in English or Spanish skills, depending if you choose to study the master 100% in Spanish or 100% in English, in case it is not your mother tongue.
Study of Application and a possible Interview.