- About Eduniversal Booking and its commitments
- RGPD compliance
- Data collection and purpose
- Sharing data
- Data protection
- Data retention
- Your rights
« Eduniversal-Booking » : refers to all the websites accessible at www.mastersbooking.fr, www.mastersbooking.com, www.bachelorsbooking.fr, www.bachelorsbooking.com, on which the research solutions of formations you are offered.
« RGPG » : refers to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is a regulation of the European Union which is the reference text for the protection of personal data. It strengthens and unifies data protection for individuals in the European Union.
« DPO » : refers to the data protection officer (DPO), using his team, he implements and controls the provisions for the respect of data protection, he can be reached by : email@example.com
As Eduniversal Booking's activity resides mainly in supporting students in their orientation project, data collection is essential, in order to propose solutions that are really adapted to each user, in the short, medium and long term. We are already engaged in an ongoing process of respecting the rights of our users in terms of confidentiality. As part of the RGPD, we reinforce our policy in this area, so that our users' data is collected and used in a legible, confidential and secure way. We are therefore committed to transparently sharing aspects of the operation of EduniversalBooking's websites and web platforms in terms of privacy, security, collection and use of personal data, and we fully support efforts to ensure your online protection.
When you use one of our platforms and / or when you register, we collect and process personal data about you such as: your first and last names, an email and postal address, date of birth, nationality, gender, your diplomas current experiences, professional experiences and your preferences for higher education guidance. And this, in order to be able to send you information and content relevant - in terms of your profile - about your continued education and your entry into the job market.
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Connect
- Facebook Custom Audience
Little lexicon on cookies:
- A "cookie" is a text file deposited on your computer when visiting an online site or platform. Cookies are managed by the internet browser (s) you use on your personal computer.
- A "session" or "temporary" cookie activates certain features of our sites and services and is removed from your computer when you log out or leave the visited site.
- A "persistent" or "permanent" cookie remains after the closing of your browser and can be used by your browser during subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be deleted by following the instructions in the help file of your web browser. Most internet browsers automatically accept cookies.
No personal data provided to EduniversalBooking will be shared with any third party without your express consent. It should be noted that Eduniversal's partners are all involved in the field of higher education and / or job search. Their only vocation - just like the Eduniversal Group - is to provide you with content related to your pursuit of studies and / or your entry into the labor market.
EduniversalBooking applies generally accepted technological and organizational security measures to ensure that personal data collected are not lost, diverted, accessed, modified, or disclosed by unauthorized third parties unless the disclosure of such data is required. by the regulations in force, especially at the request of a judicial authority, police, gendarmerie or any other authority authorized by law.
EduniversalBooking agrees to delete after five years the data of any user who has not been active on its sites or receptive to its messages.
In accordance with the regulations in force, users of EduniversalBooking sites will have the following rights very soon:
- right of access and rectification;
- right to update, complete user data;
- right to block or delete data of personal users, when they are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date, or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited;
- right to withdraw consent at any time;
- right to limit the processing of user data;
- right of opposition to the processing of personal data;
- right to the portability of the data that the users will have provided, when this data is the subject of automated processing based on their consent or a contract.
If you wish to obtain more information about this, oppose a treatment, request a modification or deletion of data, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Eduniversal - DPO - 20ter rue de Bezons - Sky Tower - 92400 Courbevoie.
Your requests will be processed within 30 days. Thank you to accompany any request for a proof of identity.
Last updated: May 25, 2018