Máster Universitario en Dirección Hotelera y Empresas de Restauración -Madrid
The Ostelea School of Tourism & Hospitality - MadridMadrid - SPAIN
- Via Mastersbooking: 0 €
- Via the regular school procedure: -- €
- Academic excellence scholarships
- Financial assistance or scholarships awarded by the institution
Next admission round:
- 1 year (12 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Máster Universitario en Dirección Hotelera y Empresas de Restauración -Madrid
The goal of Ostelea's Master in Master Universitario en Dirección Hotelera y Empresas de Restaruración is to equip professionals and executives to lead business projects focused on planning and Hospilatlity management. Is well known from corporate view that to accomplish the top efficency, the decision taker has to be involved in the global environment and be aware of the new technologies and their impact.
Reasons to study the Master:
- Revenue Management, is taught through a Business Game. This particular activity is the new hotel marketing that is developed widely in this speciality with a vision applied in the bussiness game.
- The master is taught in Barcelona and Madrid
- Practice experiences: The component theoric is taught in the class however the application is made in one of the companies partners.
- Professional Internship. You have the option to make your internship in hotel chains and companies of tourism.
- Includes a meeting show with hotel executives, tourism companies and international consultants in tourism
- Ostelea is already a member of the Asociación Española de Directores y Directivos de Hotel (AEDH).
- Method case: The method case allow the student improve in systematic way their process of decision taken through the discusion of the cases from other companies in the real world.
- Asistance to academic trade fairs: The tudents will come to the trade faire like Alimentaria (Barcelona) which is considered one of the most famous in the food sector all over the world, or IBTM (Barcelona), one of the referent in the business fairs in tourism.
Ostelea's Máster Universitario en Dirección Hotelera y Empresas de Restauración is divided into 5 modules:
- Structure and finance of the tourism sector.
- Talent management and innovation.
- Management of events organization and business tourism companies in global settings
- International marketing, protocol for events and business tourism
- Master's Thesis.
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
Participants who successfully complete the programme at the Madrid campus will receive a TRIPLE QUALIFICATION
- The title of Máster en Dirección Hotelera y de Empresas de Restauración by The Ostelea, School of Tourism & Hopitality. (PROPIO)
- The title of Master en Dirección Hotelera y Empresas de Restauración by EAE Business School. (PROPIO)
- The official title from the master by Universitat de Lleida. (OFICIAL)
In order to receive the qualifications granted by EAE and the University, participants must fulfil the requirements stipulated by these institutions.