Next admission round:
- 18 months
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Master of Arts in Hospitality Management
The Master's Degree in Hospitality Management is a graduate program geared towards providing high-level professionals relevant skills in effective decision-making skills and human relations. This program has the purpose of student's full develop of managerial talent, in order for it to serve as the basis for interacting effectively and efficiently in an increasingly changing environment.
Students will gain knowledge and skills necessary for hotel, resort, restaurant, and casino industry management.
Students in the Master's in Hospitality Management program will attain the capacity to run an organization effectively and also the option to specialize in the following area:
- Specialization in Gastronomy and Restaurant Management
- Specialization in Tourism and Management
To receive a Masters of Arts in Hospitality Management, students must earn 36 graduate semester credit hours. Program hours must be completed through San Ignacio University. Follow the course content:
English Composition I
Introduction to Public Speaking
Introduction to Ethics
English Composition II
Western Civilization I
Principles of Microeconomics
Introduction to Business
Principles of Accounting I
Introduction to Hospitality Industry
Principles of Macroeconomics
Food and Beverage management
Introduction to Customer Service
- Completed signed and dated international application form
- Financial statement or certified bank letter in English demonstrating full tuition funds available, along with living expenses capability to cover a minimum of one year. (Amounts must be in or converted to USD currency).
- Affidavit of support form in case of sponsor.
- Copy of Bachelor's degree diploma or transcripts. All documents and educational credentials in a different language to English must be translated and evaluated by companies that are members of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES).
- If a student's native language is not English, proficiency in English must be established by one of the following options:
-Satisfactory Standardized Test Score as PTE (54), TOEFL (70 - IBT) or IELTS (6.0).
-Proof of graduating from a college or high school where English is the primary mode of instruction.
-Completing an ESL program at an institution that is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
-Completing an ESL program at San Ignacio University
- Copy of a valid passport (upon admissions)
- Copy of SEVIS / I-901 Receipt https://www.fmjfee.com
1. Application and required documents are submitted to San Ignacio University, along with registration fee.
2. San Ignacio University will process the I-20 Certificate of Eligibility, and send it to the indicated address on Application Form.
3. Student pays SEVIS fee and applies for F1 Visa.
4. Once F1 visa is approved, student must submit registration payment and complete course selection process.
5. Student is signed in for the Buddy Program and assigned a “Buddy” to help with is adaptation.
6. Student must attend Orientation Session.
7. Students begin regular classes.