Next admission round:
- 1 year (12 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Máster Internacional en Sports Management & Leisure - Barcelona
The Máster Internacional en Sports Management & Leisure de Ostelea provides the accurate answers to the needs in management from the organizations or institutions related with the sport, leisure activities and sport and recreation tourism. With clear practical procedures the master is focused in the profesional trainning in the sport industry management, leisure and tourisim, always with a social perspective and responsability.
Reasons to study the Master:
- Orientation and management and the executive skills with the support and experience of EAE Business School
- Barcelona as a first order sport city: Barcelona bring the multitude of international sports events, It offers unique facilities, and is the campus of clubes which participate in high level competitions.
- Outdoor training: With the objective to increase the development of the skills and key competences in a executive person, there are group activities that allow identify and get over the weaknesses.
- Management of the Program: The program is directed by Rodrigo de la Fuente, who has known how to combine his professional career in basketball as a international individual in all the categories of national team of Spain and successful business career.
The Máster Internacional en Sports Management & Leisure of Ostelea is divided in 7 modules:
- Introduction to the sport industry
- Management Sport l
- Management Sport ll
Management skills in sports and leisure companies
- Master Thesis.
Online or Barcelona Campus
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
The student who finish the program will have:
- The title of Máster en Sports Management & Leisure by The Ostelea, School of Tourism & Hopitality.
- The title of Máster en Sports Management & Leisure by EAE Business School.
- The title of Máster en Sports Management & Leisure by Universitat de Lleida.