Next admission round:
- 1 year (12 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: MBA Risk Management & Insurance
The curriculum of Company Risk and Insurance Manager - European Master of Science in Business - Risk Management and Insurance, Level I, registered in RNCP reviews the different types of financial, human, legal and judicial risks, focused on 2 years (880 h) to analyse the financial statements of insurance companies, the main audit techniques and internal control, and to align these techniques with the strategies and business objectives.
It prepares to piloting duties that involve a general and coordinated governance of all business risks.
ESA promotes international mobility, allowing holders of Company Risk and Insurance Manager \" to obtain the title European Master of Science in Business - Risk Management and Insurance " (accredited EABHES), subject to obtaining 800 points in TOEIC.
- Risk Management: From Risk Management to Insurance Risk
- Business risks insurance
- Risk visits: the implementation of Risk Management
- The role of the Insurance Broker or General Insurance Agent in Company Risk Management and Insurance
- Understanding accounting mechanisms, the structure of financial statements, and analysing them
- Financial statements of insurance companies
- Assets / Liabilities Management of insurance companies
- Alternative risk transfer mechanisms: securitisation, reinsurance
- The general approach and main audit techniques
- The audit of the insurance business risk
- Internal control and quality
- Align risk appetite with strategy and business objectives
- The global approach of risk
- Consideration of internal and external factors
- Risk Mapping
- Risk Treatment
- Controlling and Guiding Risks
- Management of business risks and ethics
- Risk management in the merger and acquisition transactions
- Judicial and legal risks
- Business-continuity planning (BCP) in the event of a major disaster
The curriculum spans 10 months, from October to July, on Tuesday evening from 7 PM to 10 PM and two Saturdays from 9 AM to 5 PM, at the École Supérieure d'Assurances (20th arrondissement of Paris).
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- Risk Manager within a company
- Underwriter of corporate risk within an insurance company
- Account Manager Large Companies in a brokerage firm
- Professionals in the insurance and brokerage firms sector;
- Audit professionals, corporate employees faced with complex risks;
- Masters + Desire to have a career in the fields of analysis and risk management;
- Holders of ARM 54 certification.
- Selection on file
- Motivation interview