Next admission round:
- 1 year (12 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Master of Science Marketing, Management & Communication
The MSc in Marketing Management & Communication offers a high quality training for international graduates who want to focus their professional careers and become managers in the field of Marketing and/or Communication.
Participants in the MSc program will acquire the most up to date skills in these areas, together with a comprehensive understanding of new business models, social responsibility, cross cultural approaches, project management and a transverse digital approach.
- Change management | New business models | Digital marketing & communication | Relationship marketing | New data intelligence approaches | Social responsibility | Crosscultural management | Project management and leadership | Soft Skills |
PROGRAM START IN October - Toulouse or Paris Campus
9-month full-time program followed by a 4 to 6-month internship, for a total of 15 months. Students may choose to replace the internship with a research dissertation. The program is made up of 4 teaching units to cover the fundamentals of marketing, marketing communications and management, followed by a full-blown specialization and a choice of electives.
Students may choose between two campuses Toulouse or Paris.
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- Product Manager (strategic/operational)
- Marketing / Communication Manager
- Marketing Analyst
- Market Research Analyst
- Market Research Manager
- Brand Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Community Manager
- Web Strategy Manager
- Category Manager
- Internal / External Communication Manager, etc.
- 4 year Bachelor's degree or higher (240 ECTS)
- 3 year Bachelor's degree (180 ECTS with very good academic profile)
- IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
Recent graduates and young professionals, typically with up to 2 years' professional experience. Applications welcome from French and international students.
- Online application