Next admission round:
- 1 year (12 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: MSc in Information and Technology Management
While successful business leaders need to have a grasp of the most up-to date IT technologies, such as cloud computing and storage, big data and business analytics, reversely, IT professionals must be able to manage projects, protect their company's network data and make effective IT business decisions to pursue a successful career.
This advanced taught program's objective is to equip professionals with both in-depth technical knowledge and broad business skills. The courses deliver the most advanced knowledge in information technology and management. At the same time, they sharpen students' critical thinking and problem-solving skills, enabling them to apply appropriate theories, concepts and frameworks to achieve effective IT solutions.
The Program offers a range of courses in information and technology management, data and knowledge management, total quality management, business process reengineering, project management, network and security, enterprise resource planning and decision making, among others. Students gain new perspectives, refreshing ideas and a broader horizon by interacting with their peers from a broad spectrum of backgrounds. They also have the opportunity to exchange ideas with renowned industry experts and leaders.
- Graduated from a recognized university and obtained a Bachelor's degree, normally with honours not lower than Second Class or “B”
- GMAT/GRE scores taken in or after January 2013 GMAT Registration: http://www.mba.com/global GRE Registration: http://www.gre.org/
- Fulfill English Language Proficiency
- Have a degree from a university in Hong Kong or an English-speaking country; OR
- Submit one of the following original score reports/certificates for assessment by the program(s) concerned: TOEFL (Institution Code: 0812); GMAT (verbal); IELTS (Academic); OR
- Have obtained a recognized professional qualification awarded in Hong Kong or an English speaking country.
- Online Application
- Profile Evaluation
- Submit supporting documents
- Entrance test (optional)
- Interview (by invitation)
- Application result
- Visa (Program Officers will provide assistance in visa application when you are admitted to the program.)