Next admission round:
- 1 year (12 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: MBA Luxury Brand Management
This Luxury Management Program is for all futur managers whom want to build a solid and successful career in the luxury industry. Whether you are willing to specialise after your Master or changing sector, and looking for fast-tracking your career or excelling as an entrepreneur, our academically rigorous programme will enable you to take your career to the next level. This comprehensive international program provides maximum exposure to the luxury industry. Once graduated, you are operational within days of onboarding your future dream job. Nothing better than to acquire this knowledge & skills right in the birthplace of luxury, Paris. All classes are taught in English by luxury executive professionals. You will get insights from highly skilled luxury specialists, which represents a great value for a career in a fast paced constantly evolving industry. This program focuses on an interactive 360° learning experience. Lectures, conferences, academical assignment (memoire), case studies in groups and individually, debates mixed with some field experience (retail store checks, foundation, designers, workshops, craftsmanship, trade fairs, fondations) and shared experiences with business executives (guests' speakers, masterclasses, Q&As, memoire, immersion in a luxury company ).
Understanding the Luxury Culture :
- Holystic view of the industry
- Industry dynamics and evolution
- Established players and new generation
- Profile and behaviors of the luxry clients
- Case study and work groups
Creating value :
- From brand identity to Brand DNA
- How to turn a luxry brand into a success
- Product innovation and design
- Luxury and sustainability
- Case study and work groups (value of a brand, brand personality)
Brand Strategies :
- Brand positioning - concept, product innovation
- Brand platforms
- Operationnal excellence / customer experience
- Social network strategies for luxury brands
- Case study, Work groups (selctive distribution and e-commerce)
Global Image and communication :
- Online/ Offline communication / Omnichannel
- Advertising strategies
- Strategic use of social media
- Case study, Work groups
Luxury distribution at Digital Age :
- Exclusivity and visibility
- Emerging markets VS Mature markets
- Case study, Work groups
Immersion into the luxury world :
In teams of 5, participants are required to solve a business issue for a company (coaching will be provided during the assignment). Presentation, monitored by a MBA professor and a company executive.
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
The Luxury brand management international MBA degree paves the way to unforeseen perspectives, in a very global and diverse environment.
Students will be able to integrate the following functions :
- Brand & Communication Manager
- Retail Network Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Digital Brand Manager
- Product Manager
- Travel Retail Manager
The candidates should have a professional or academic (Master diploma) background in the field of marketing and luxury. Candidates need to demonstrate a strong motivation for marketing, brand, luxury businesses.
The School offers the possibility, for all of its courses, to apply online throughout the whole year: spanning from January to December.
The selection of candidates is performed by application file (CV and application question form) followed by an interview.