Next admission round:
- 2 years (24 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: MSc in Management Triple Degree European Master in Management Track
A 2-year triple degree track is an integral part of emlyon business school's MSc in Management and is run jointly by emlyon business school (Lyon-Ecully, France), LMU/Munich School of Management (Munich, Germany) and LUMS/Lancaster University Management School (Lancaster, the UK).
The first semester of the year takes place at emlyon business school or at Lancaster University Management School and begins with week-long modules providing you with a broad foundation of management knowledge, insights and skills. For each of these fundamental courses, you benefit from the joint expertise of three institutions' faculties.
At the end of your first year, the European Master in Management Triple Degree track offers a specialisation year in either Corporate Finance at emlyon business school or Organisation, Change & Strategy at LMU or Corporate Development at LUMS.
- Corporate Finance specialisation:
Courses may include: Advanced Corporate Finance, Financial Accounting, Management and Cost Accounting, Financial Economics, Financial Diagnosis
- Strategy & Change specialisation:
Courses may include: Course in Innovation and Strategy, Entrepreneurship and Growth Management, E-Commerce, Marketing Asset Management, Communications…
- Corporate Development specialisation:
Courses may include: Cross border mergers & acquisitions, Strategy Implementation & process, Innovation in Practice, Global corporate strategy, Internationalisation & new technologies
- Taught in English
- Yearly intake : September
- 2-year track
- The first semester takes place at emlyon business school or at Lancaster University Management School
- The second semester is a 6-month internship
- The third semester takes place at emlyon business school or at Ludwig Maximilians Universität München or at Lancaster University Management School depending
- The fourth semester is an intership or a first job
- Graduate thesis
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- Product & Solution Specialist
- Business Controller
- Exchange Trading Products Manager
- M&A Analyst
- Junior Project Manager
- International Business Development Manager
- Investment Banking Analyst
- Assistant Retail Manager
- Marketing & Business Development Manager
- Marketing & Market Intelligence Analyst
- Online Application
- GMAT, GRE, TAGE MAGE or CAT score
- English Proficiency score (TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, Cambridge CPE/PTE/CAE)
- Video exercise
The admission process to enter the European Master in Management track corresponds to the standards of European and international business schools and is validated both by emlyon business school, Ludwig Maximilians Universität München and Lancaster University Management School.
The selection process thus includes your online application with all necessary supporting documents and a video exercise (you will be asked to record a video of yourself using an online platform). Your video will be submitted to the jury directly.
You might be invited for an interview depending on the assessment of your profile.
Course cost description: