Next admission round:
- 18 months
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: MBA in International Management
Geneva Business School's MBA in International Management builds expertise in the most leading business concepts. The program is designed for professionals interested in expanding their knowledge in International management, providing a global perspective on social responsibility, strategy and problem solving. Geneva Business School also offers great internship opportunities at successful companies and organizations.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a Major in International Management at Geneva Business School is designed for professionals interested in deepening and expanding their knowledge of management. This MBA program prepares you to be successful in a constantly changing environment, offering the tools you need to keep growing and keep developing as a successful professional in the global business world.
Over the course of the program you will:
- Gain problem-solving management expertise.
- Obtain private and public market management analyzation skills.
- Discover the ability to analyze business structures.
- Identify areas for implementation of new theories and methods.
- Design and build new management strategies.
The program requires the successful completion of 90 credits. The program consists of 4 groups of courses common for all Masters, from which students may select the desired subjects to study: Core Courses (21 ECTS), Elective Courses (15 ECTS), the Orientation Courses (18 ECTS) and the Master Thesis (36 ECTS), which are mandatory to complete the selected major. The orientation week will focus on your International Management major and you will be able to present your final project to your tutors and get feedback and guidance towards its completion.
Beyond the main Business modules offered within each major, students also take specialization courses, such as:
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Branding and Brand Extension
- Venture Strategy Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Managing and Financing Innovations
- Leadership for Management and Business
Location option: Geneva Campus
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
The program is of particular relevance to those working, or planning to work as a:
- General Manager
- International Sales and Marketing Manager
- Global Account Manager
- Management Analyst
- Chief Executive
- Business Analyst
- Director of International Management
- Business Development Coordinator
- International Brand Manager
- Management Consultant
Degree awarded: Master of Business Administration in International Management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field
- IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- 3 years of work experience or equivalent
- A 500-word written response to a business case study
- An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. Their response to the case study will be discussed in the interview
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates
- Photocopy of valid passport / national ID
- Reference letters from their former academic institution and from their current employer (if applicable)
- Prerequisite: Knowledge of accounting, finance, or economics. If prerequisites have not studied previously, Pre-Master classes can be taken during summer or with online level courses such as Peregrine and obtaining a minimum 60% on the self tests.
Course cost description:
Application Fee: EUR 150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
Administration Fee: CHF 3,000 (One time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Tuition per semester: CHF12,950 (Total 1.5 year program / 3 semesters) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Total: CHF 42,000