Next admission round:
- 3 years (36 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA)
Geneva Business School is a leading teaching-focused institution known for its innovative learning methods and commitment to the use of the latest educational technology. Our DBA programme harnesses these strengths in order to deliver a highly flexible online learning experience compatible with full-time work.
The course is designed so that you can work wherever you are - in your office, at home, on the train. All you need is a connected device and the program materials will always be ready for you.
Our academically rigorous courses will introduce you to the latest concepts in management research and help you develop the skills you need to carry out your research project. With the support of a team of academics and business leaders located around the world, you will also benefit from our personalized mentoring approach, which will tailor the program to you and your professional circumstance.
At the very beginning of your DBA journey we will take our time to get to know you, so that we can support you in the best way possible.
- Management research perspectives
- Developing business intelligence
- Problem solving using qualitative data analysis
- Problem solving using quantitative data analysis
- Contemporary business issues
- Reflecting on business practices
- Business research project
During years one and two of your Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), you will undertake six self-study courses through our innovative online learning platform. These are designed to equip you with the skills you will need for your business research project during your third and final year.
Your project could focus on a real-life business situation, or a problem that you are dealing with in your current work situation. It could also be a business idea that you want to explore or focus on, or current ideas that are impacting the industry you are working in.
Throughout your time at Geneva Business School you will be supported by the DBA Program Manager and the program team in Barcelona. In your final year you will also receive direct support from an experienced professional from your field of interest.
Once the project is complete, you will present it to a panel of experts in your field.
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
Graduates' places of work:
- 40% National Companies
- 31% International Companies
- 20% Private Companies
- 9% Others
Admission Criteria for Doctorate Programs (DBA)
- Completion of master's in a relevant field.
- IELTS 7.0 / TOEFL 85 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates
- Students should have at least 2 years of work experience after gaining a master's-level qualification
- Photocopy of valid passport / national ID
- Reference letters from their former academic institution and from their current employer (if applicable)
- Completion of the Thesis Proposal form, which must follow the required guidelines.
- APPLICATION SUBMITTED: Application from prospective students are reviewed only once all documents are submitted and admission criteria met.
- ENGLISH EXAM: As English is the common language used in Geneva Business School, TOEFL/IELTS test scores , online, phone or face to face interviews measure each student's English proficiency level. Online English tests can be an alternative if necessary
- INTERVIEW: After all references have been checked, a final interview takes place and then a final letter of admission is sent to the prospective student.
- CONFIRMATION: The Registrar validates applications and informs the students. The Registrar reviews applications that may not completely fulfill the admission criteria and may accept them upon evidence-based competency proofs. In some instances an “entrance exam” may be added to assess candidates' proficiency in reading, writing, verbal, analytical and quantitative proficiencies.
Course cost description:
Tuition per term*: € 3.900 (Total 3-year program / 9 terms*) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities).
* One year = 3 terms
* Total price including application cost is EUR 37,150
Application cost description:
- Application Fee: €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
- Administration Fee: € 1.900 (One-time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities