Next admission round:
- 1 year (12 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Insurance Manager M2
The second year of the cycle Insurance Manager - European Master of Science in Business (EABHES accredited) Level I, registered in RNCP, aims to give students knowledge and skills sought by an insurance company with a dominant on corporate risk management techniques.
Students work in project management for eight months, which allows them through a multitude of situations, to put in to practise methods and tools acquired during their training.
They also support a professional thesis.
The ESA promotes international mobility, allowing holders Insurance Manager to obtain the degree of European Master of Science in Business - Insurance Manager (EABHES accredited), subject to obtaining 800 points in TOEIC.
- Module 1 : Economic Environment
- Module 2: Financial Statements and Mathematics
- Module 3: Management and Strategy
- Module 4: International and Reinsurance
- Module 5: Marketing and Distribution
- Module 6: Business Plan
- Module 7: Dominant : The Company and Its Risks
- Module 8: English
- Module 9: Press Review
- Module 10: Professional Thesis
- The professional thesis is supported in July of the second year of the curriculum.
Classic training : courses and work placement
Alternating training :
- 1st alternating rhythm :
- one week: 3 days at school, 2 days in a company,
- other week: 2 days at school, 3 days in a company,
- 2nd alternating rhythm : one week at school, a week in a business.
- 3rd alternating : two weeks at school, two weeks in a business.
- 4th alternating rhythm : one week at school, three weeks in a business.
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- Commercial Inspector
- Risk Inspector-Auditor
- Marketing Research Manager
- Insurance Broker
- General Insurance Agent
- Wealth Management
- Having completed the first year of the Masters,
- Holders of a Masters degree or a postgraduate degree in Business Law, Private Law, AES,
- Graduates of a Business School,
- Holders of an Engineering Degree,
- Candidates with A levels and 4 years minimum experience (as part of the Validation of Acquired Experience),
- MBA holders " Audit and Management of Risk and Company Insurance " from the ESA.
The Higher School of Insurance provides an opportunity for students BAC + 4 direct access to MA II (second year of training). However, these students must first follow between July and September a long-distance learning seminar conducted on the fundamentals of insurance, which is concluded by a 3-day session.
1) The application is reviewed within fifteen days of receipt by a committee composed of the President and an ESA lecturer, which decides on acceptance or rejection of applications for Insurance Manager studies.
2) Eligible applicants are invited to spend a motivation interview with the Admissions Officer.
3) after the interview, the candidate is admitted or rejected. The decision is sent by post no later than 8 days after the interview.