Next admission round:
- 1 year (12 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
- The global approach of risks - Taking into account internal and external factors
- Internal and external actors of risk management in the business
- HR strategy and risks
- HR risk mapping
- Social audit and internal control of human resources and performance indicators
- Social commitments, " benefits ", and social benefits : tax and legal approaches
- Preventive treatment of HR risks.
- The role of HR in crisis management
- The management of business continuity / Build a Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
- The management device & crisis communication in HR
The length of the programme (300 hours) is 10 months (from early October to late July).
The pace of courses:
- every Tuesday evening from 7 PM to 10 PM;
- 3rd and 4th Saturdays of each month, from 9 AM to 7 PM.
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
The MBA (Master of Business Administration) in " Risk Management & Performance RH " allows you to acquire the new skills needed to be well placed to move towards roles such as a Business Partner contributing to the company's performance.
The MBA in Risk Management & HR Performance " is mainly intended for working professionals with significant experience in the sectors :
- Human resources;
- Insurance, law.
- Assessment of application
- Motivation interview