Next admission round:
- 2 years (24 months)
Level of entry:
Presentation: MBA Grenoble Graduate School of Business
An MBA program offered in partnership with Grenoble Graduate School of Business for young and ambitious managers of russian and international companies.
- ACCOUNTING & AUDITING
- BUSINESS LAW
- CORPORATE FINANCE
- INTEGRATIVE CASE
- INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- INTERNATIONAL MARKETING
- MANAGING ORGANIZATIONS
- STRATEGIC INFORMATION SYSTEMS
- STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT
- SUSTAINABILITY & MANAGEMENT
- TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT
- THE INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT
- TOOLS FOR DECISION-MAKING
Weekend - format of the classes.
- Allows for 2 years to fully implement the MBA program of Grenoble Graduate School of Business and Master Program of IBS-M RANEPA.
- Ideal format for busy professionals who cannot attend classes in the evenings.
- Classes are held once or twice a month.
Of the 20 modules in Moscow:
- 14 modules occupy 2 days (Saturday and Sunday);
- 6 modules occupy 4 days (Thursday through Sunday).
- Timing of the sessions from 9.00 to 17.45.
Classes are held in the center of Moscow, in the new building of RANEPA - Prechistenskaya nab., 11.
- 3 weeks of intensive specialization on campus in Grenoble or London.
- 3 months will take the final completion of the project master
- 3 online module.
- Bachelor-level, undergraduate degree.
- At least three years of full-time work experience.
- English language:
- TOEFL (Internet (IBT) 94 / computer based 240 / paper based: 587 (TOEFL Institution code: 8973),
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam,
- IELTS (6.5 with a minimum mark of 6.0 in all areas - listening, reading, writing and speaking).
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam: A, B, C grade
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): minimum 63