Next admission round:
- 18 months
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Master in Business Administration
Our Master's in Business Administration is an accelerated, full-time program that can be commenced every 5 weeks and completed in just 70 weeks. It is delivered in small groups and focuses on individual development, geared to the needs of all students and informed by the latest and best business practices.
Includes Classes,Lab and capstone.
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
An MBA will give the tools to be an efficient manager in all types of organization.
- Score of 75 on the Internet- based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Score of 6.5 on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Score of 700 on the Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC).
- Level 5 on the International Test of English Proficiency (iTEP).
- Certificate of Completion from SBB College's Intensive English Advanced Level III.
English Language Proficiency Exceptions:
- Students who have graduated from a high school or completed their undergraduate degree where the majority of classes are taught in English and/ or approved/ recognized by an American or British Institution, or
- Students who were born and raised in a country whose first language is English.
- Students who have achieved a certificate of completion from other Language.
- Study of Application, Interview, Tests, etc.
- Bachelor's Diploma for MBA. Please note that for candidates, who are graduates from institutions outside of the United States, the institution must be recognised by their government and their transcripts must be translated into English. They will also need to be evaluated so that we can see that it is equivalent to a GED/ US High School diploma's degree/ US Bachelor's degree. For accepted evaluation services please refer to: www.NACES.org. We require either a course by course evaluation or a general evaluation along with an official, translated transcript.
- Signed Student Conditions Agreement.
- Essay: "Why would you like to pursue your education at SBBCollege? Please describe your short and long-term goals post-MBA."
Application cost description: