Next admission round:
- 2 years (24 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Senior Executive MBA
MIM-Kyiv was the first Ukrainian business school to offer the MBA program for Senior Managers in 2004. Since that time, our program has been considered as a time-proven choice for owners and top managers of successful national and international business operating in Ukraine.
The key objective of the program is to develop the deeper understanding of the global environment and its influence on businesses, as well as to define approaches for effective development of competitive advantages of a business that determine its strategic competitiveness.
The SE MBA is comprised of the following four units:
- Strategic analysis of the business environment (TEMPLES concept), including business economics, business law, taxation, financial markets, as well as prominent guest speakers on sociology, political science, and high technologies.
- Company strategic analysis (Business + Management concept), embracing corporate finance, financial reporting, operational management, quality management, logistics, marketing management, HRM, investment management, and a guest speaker on business modeling.
- Company business policies (Sustainable Development concept), incorporating system of managerial accounting, project (portfolio) management, strategic marketing, corporate governance, strategic management (incl. Management Game), international business, and guest speakers on audit, business security, and sources of international financing; this unit also features the international study tour.
- Personal and interpersonal development, dealing with managerial psychology, managerial communications, PR, etiquette, and guest speakers on personal brand management.
- Analytical instruments for management decision-making
- Management Economics
- Financial Management
- Investment Management
- Marketing and Management
- Organizational perfection
- Project Management
- Organizational Development
- Personnel Management
- Management Psychology
- Auditing and Business Safety
- Cross-Cultural Management
- Strategic prospects
- International Strategic Management / Business Computer Simulation “MANAGEMENT GAME”
- Change Management
- Corporate Governance
- Modern Problems of Economic Development
- National and international business environment
- Legal Environment of Modern Business
- Tax System of Ukraine
- World Taxation Practice
- International Markets and Financial Institutions
- Management of Foreign Economic Activity (Legal Aspects)
- International Marketing
- International Accounting
MIM-Kyiv Senior Executive MBA program is accompanied by intensive English language learning aimed at mastering business terminology and being able to communicate in professional business environment.
At the second year of study the students go on a compulsory study tour to the country with high level of business competitiveness. Upon completion the studies they take final examination and defend a thesis.
- Duration: 26 months;
- Starts late January - early February finishes mid-February;
- International study tour in May - June of the second year;
- Summer break in August, Christmas break December 25 through January 9
- 17 three-day modules (Thursday, Friday, Saturday).
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- Higher education
- At least five-year managerial experience
- Candidates submit the following documents:
- Application for admission.
- Autobiography in Ukrainian or CV (Resume).
- Application form of MBA program candidate.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Medical certificate 086-U.
- Copy of identification code certificate.
- Copy of higher education diploma (State standard).
- Copy of internal passport.
- Copy of foreign passport.
- Copy of work record card.
- Six colour photographs 35×45 mm.
- Document confirming legal status of the applicant in Ukraine (for foreigners).
- Study of applications;
- Entry tests (GMAT-based General Acceptance Test and English Placement test);
Course cost description:
- UAH 316 800 + US$ 4 700, payment for airway tickets is not included