Next admission round:
- 21 months
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Master in Business Administration - MBA
The Master's Degree in Business Administration program - the Executive MBA - is a graduate program in business management whose purpose is to shape professionals and executives who hold high-level managerial positions, in order to prepare them to deal with managerial and strategic challenges presented by the changing environment.
The Master's degree program is geared toward providing high-level executives with a global outlook and integrated functional knowledge (administration, finance, marketing, operations, information technology and human resources), as well as the capacity to lead and supervise people, involving them in the management process.
Lastly, the purpose of this program is for students to fully develop their managerial talent in order for it to serve as a basis for interacting effectively and efficiently in an increasingly changing business environment. This program offers the option of a specialization with the selection of one specialization in the following areas:
• Specialization in International Business
• Specialization in Human Resources Management
• Specialization in Marketing Management
Classes start: September the 6th of 2016
To receive a Masters in Business Administration degree students must earn 42 American credits. Program hours must be completed through San Ignacio University.
Required Core Courses
Business Organization and Management
Strategic Management and Technology
Business Operations Management
Effective Communications Management
Business Project Risk Management
Corporate Business Finance Management
Global Business Strategic Management
Financial Accounting Management
A) Specialization in International Business
Cultural Environment of International Business
International Economics Management
International Trade and Investments
International Capital and Private Equity
Strategic International Marketing Assessment
B) Specialization in Human Resources Management
Recruitment and Human Resources Information
Human Resources Management and Compensation
Labor Law Relations
Legal Issues in Human Resources Management
Human Resources Policy Management
C) Specialization in Marketing Management
Service Marketing Management
Marketing Organizational Management
Customer Relations Management
Product and Brand Management
Marketing Business Project Management
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
Students in the Master's Degree in Business Administration program will attain the capacity to run an organization effectively by developing and/or building the following competencies:
• Supervise high-performance teams in situations of uncertainty.
• Design processes for effective communication among all members of an organization.
• Formulate social responsibility proposals in order for the company to respond to stakeholders' requirements
• Apply theoretical administration concepts, in order to formulate proposals for solving concrete problems the company faces.
• Develop a comprehensive perspective of a company that facilitates the implementation of a modern strategic management system.
• Apply financial concepts and tools for efficient and effective management of a business' assets, including its economic and financial resources.
• Analyze, design, implement and evaluate a business' strategies in order to respond to changes in the national, regional or local environment.
• Analyze and recognize problems that arise in the process of running a business.
• Design strategies and propose solutions, which respond to market demands.
• Apply modern management practices to the processes that an organization executes.
• Design, implement and maintain the talent management systems and organization required to achieve strategic objectives.
• Apply appropriate methodological instruments when researching the phenomena that occur in business.
•Completed signed and dated international application form
•Financial statement or certified bank letter in English demonstrating full tuition funds available, along with living expenses capability to cover a minimum of one year. (Amounts must be in or converted to USD currency).
•Affidavit of support form in case of sponsor.
•Copy of Bachelor's degree diploma or transcripts. All documents and educational credentials in a different language to English must be translated and evaluated by companies that are members of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES).
If a student's native language is not English, proficiency in English must be established by one of the following options:
-Satisfactory Standardized Test Score as PTE (54), TOEFL (70 - IBT) or IELTS (6.0).
-Proof of graduating from a college or high school where English is the primary mode of instruction.
-Completing an ESL program at an institution that is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
-Completing an ESL program at San Ignacio University
•Copy of a valid passport (upon admissions)
•Copy of SEVIS / I-901 Receipt https://www.fmjfee.com
1. Application and required documents are submitted to San Ignacio University, along with registration fee.
2. San Ignacio University will process the I-20 Certificate of Eligibility, and send it to the indicated address on Application Form.
3. Student pays SEVIS fee and applies for F1 Visa.
4. Once F1 visa is approved, student must submit registration payment and complete course selection process.
5. Student is signed in for the Buddy Program and assigned a “Buddy” to help with is adaptation.
6. Student must attend Orientation Session.
7. Students begin regular classes.