Next admission round:
- 1 year (12 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Máster Executive en Dirección Hotelera y Gestión de Food&Beverage - Barcelona
The goal of Ostelea's Máster en Dirección Hotelera y Gestión de Food&Beverage is to equip professionals and executives to lead business projects focused on planning and hospitality management.
- Revenue Management, is taught through a Business Game. This particular activity is the new hotel marketing that is developed widely in this speciality with a vision applied in the bussiness game.
- Practice experiences: The component theoric is taught in the class however the application is made in one of the companies partners.
- Professional Internship. You have the option to make your internship in hotel chains and companies of tourism.
- Ostelea is already a member of the Asociación Española de Directores y Directivos de Hotel (AEDH).
- Asistance to academic trade fairs: The tudents will come to the trade faire like Alimentaria (Barcelona) which is considered one of the most famous in the food sector all over the world, or IBTM (Barcelona), one of the referent in the business fairs in tourism.
Ostelea's Máster Executive en Dirección Hotelera y Gestión de Food&Beverage is divided into 5 modules:
- Structure and finance of the tourism sector.
- Talent management and innovation.
- Management of events organization and business tourism companies in global settings
- International marketing, protocol for events and business tourism
- Master's Thesis.
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
Participants who successfully complete the programme at the Madrid campus will receive a TRIPLE QUALIFICATION
- The title of Máster en Dirección Hotelera y de Empresas de Restauración by The Ostelea, School of Tourism & Hopitality. (PROPIO)
- The title of Master en Dirección Hotelera y Empresas de Restauración by EAE Business School. (PROPIO)
- The official title from the master by Universitat de Lleida. (OFICIAL)