Next admission round:
- 15 months
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Master's Fashion Elite
The founder Giulio Marangoni founded the Istituto Artistico dell'Abbigliamento Marangoni (Istituto Marangoni) with the objective of training professionals and technicians specializing in the field of fashion. Istituto Marangoni has never stopped believing in the value of training, constantly updating its programmes to ensure they are in line with Italian and international market needs.Istituto Marangoni has opened four new schools: London in 2003, Paris in 2006, Shanghai in 2013, and Milano Design in 2014. Istituto Marangoni now announces the opening of the new School of Fashion, Art & Design in Florence, scheduled for October 2016.
About the course:
The course is structured for a maximum of 12 of the best candidates per year, selected by the best fashion schools internationally or from the world of work, who have a minimum amount of professional experience and/or who have launched a brand with great potential. The participants will be selected from different fields i.e design, art direction and business, a maximum of 4 per field.The program is designed to train the future leaders of the fashion industry to understand, analyse and manage the key areas of a fashion company.
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- foster and enrich their creative skills.
- acquire business skills in addition to creative skills.
- evaluate the procedures involved in setting up and operating a business venture.
- relate appropriately and effectively within various organizational contexts.
- develop effective self-management skills in terms of time, planning and behaviour, motivation, self-starting, individual initiative and enterprise when realizing a project (soft skills).
- Bachelors Degree in Fashion, Design, art or similar subjects.
- non-native English speakers need to provide a copy of the official English language certificate: the English language test score should be at least upper B2 at CEFR level - IELTS overall score of 6.5 with no elements below 5.5.
After being accepted on the platform the student will be contacted in order to submit all of the below mentioned documents:
- Completed application form
- Copy of passport
- 2 passport-size photos
- Curriculum vitae
- Signed personal statement
- 2 reference letters
- Copy of a university diploma or school certificates with academic transcripts (for master course)
- Notarized photocopy of a graduation diploma and academic transcripts (must be equivalent to a UK bachelor degree) and their official translation in English, if in a language different than English (for the master's degree courses at the London and Paris schools)
- Portfolio (where requested)
Other application costs:
- Enrollment Fee: 5500 €