Next admission round:
- 1 year (12 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Master in Events Organization, Protocol and Business Tourism (MICE) - Madrid
The goal of Ostelea's Master in Events Organization, Protocol and Business Tourism is to equip professionals and executives to lead business projects focused on planning and managing various types of events (in particular, Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions (MICE), as well as congresses, conventions and trade fairs), making sure that they have a firm knowledge of the concepts of protocol,communications and public relations strategies, and enabling them to generate tourism development specializing in the quality business tourism sector. The programme also ensures that participants have the business perspective required to be efficient in the decision-making process.
Introduction to Business Tourism (MICE)
Introduction to Events Organization
Event types II
Strategic Management of Business Tourism
Strategic Management in Events Organisation
Human Resources Management
Operations and Logistics Management
Ostelea's Master in Events Organization, Protocol and Business Tourism is divided into 5 modules:
- Structure and finance of the tourism sector.
- Talent management and innovation.
- Management of events organization and business tourism companies in global settings
- International marketing, protocol for events and business tourism
- Master's Thesis.
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
Participants who successfully complete the programme at the Madrid campus will receive a TRIPLE QUALIFICATION
- The qualification of Master in Events Organization, Protocol and Business Tourism from the Ostelea, School of Tourism & Hospitality.
- The qualification of Master in Events Organization, Protocol and Business Tourism from EAE Business School.
- The qualification from the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
In order to receive the qualifications granted by EAE and the University, participants must fulfil the requirements stipulated by these institutions.