Next admission round:
- 1 year (12 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: ENERGY MANAGEMENT OF BUILDINGS AND INFRASTRUCTURES - ONLINE
The Energy management, according with “Climate and Energy 20-20-20”, is the most important aspect on reuse of existing buildings and new constructions.
The course trains in the energy management and the environmental impact of buildings and infrastructures.
The Main topics are: survey and energy performance analisys for the existing buildings, energy and environmental analisys , MEP design and production of renewable energy, software analisys and BIM application.
- NZEB Designer: Near Zero Energy Buildings: The Bioclimate and Thernophisic aspects on Buildings
- The Energy Certification in Lombardy
- The production of renovable energies, The Energy Management of Buildings and at Urban Scale part 1
- The production of renovable energies, The Energy Management of Buildings and at Urban Scale part 2
- Static and dynamic modelling for the energy and environmental certification in Italy and in international system of rating.- part 1
- Static and dynamic (Energy Plus, E-Quest, Design Builder) modelling for the energy and environmental certification in Italy and in international system of rating (LEED).- part 2
- School Workshop with the teacher for energy modelling and NZEB Design
- Energy Manager: EGE and Energy Auditor
- Green Market - project financing, business plan and investment and LCC Life Cycle Cost
- LCA Life Cycle Assessment and the Environmental Product Declaration (EPD)
- Green Building Council and LEED: Basic training for the exam for Green Associated and LEED AP
- Sustainable infrastructures: professional course on ENVISION Thernoghaphy I and II level UNI EN ISO 9712
- FIRE DESIGN - Passive Design, Technologies, and facility management on fire protection system
- BIM Modelling:Bases for use of Revit software, the tools for the integrated design and workset
- Revit for integrated design: the instrument for structures, MEP and infrastructures modelling
- Revit for integrated design: the tools for the environmental and energy design
- Tools for the coordination and simulation of construction, BIM to Field and the facility management
The Master is essentially divided into two semesters: the first involves lectures and seminars carried out by University Professors and professionals. The didactic activity will use different methods: lectures, workshops, business cases, project works, exercises and site visits. In the second semester there will be a training period of 4-5 months (INTERNSHIP) offered by one of the partners of the School.
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
Students will acquire a deep expertise in: Survey and energy performance analisys for existing buildings, energy and environmental analisys, MEP design and production of renewable energy, software analisys and BIM application. The Master gives Professional Credits (CFP), for Italian Engineers and Architects.
The admission is open to candidates with a University Diploma, a Bachelor or a Master of Science in Engineering, Architecture, Management and similar scientific subjects. As for candidates who graduated abroad, equivalent study titles in the respective educational institutions will be considered. (bachelor for 1st level Specializing Master or MsC for 2nd level Specializing Master).
The Politecnico di Milano will evaluate admissability of each candidate who must send by email the following documents:
- Specializing Master Application filled
- Copy of the passport, from which the nationality can be deduced.
- Copy of the University degree in original language and translated in English or Italian
- Curriculum Vitae (a short resume reporting the work and professional experience)
- Transcript reporting the passed exams in original language and translated in English or Italian
The Politecnico could decide to do a phone interview to each admissible candidate.
The admissibility will be given to each candidate by email. For canditates graduated abroad, the Politecnico di Milano will send an admission letter to the Italian Embassy (or Consulate) of the candidate's Country asking for a Letter of Academic Eligibility and Suitability (DV “Dichiarazione di valore in loco”) and VISA (for non EU citizens, also if graduated in EU).
The students admitted to the Master Program must submit the enrollment form using the form prepared for this purpose, the DV, a copy of the first payement and a copy of the permit of stay (if necessary) before the first day of lesson.