Next admission round:
- 1 year (12 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: MSc in Finance
MSc in Finance offers a one-year full-time program, with 3 terms of classes running from September to June. Optional, well structured, pre-term foundation courses taking place in July and August before the start of the formal academic year are also offered to students covering Accounting, Business Communication in Practice, Finance, Mathematics as well as Information Technology. Our curriculum is highly flexible and is made up of core subjects with an ample choice of electives. In addition, a unique tutorial system with small-class teaching and application-oriented learning is also provided.
About 40% of the teaching staff are senior executives working in the finance industry. They, together with our full-time faculty members, provide a rigorous training program that combines theory and practice to enable our graduates to excel in the finance profession.
- Graduated from a recognized university and obtained a Bachelor's degree, normally with honours not lower than Second Class or “B”
- GMAT/GRE scores taken in or after January 2013 GMAT Registration: http://www.mba.com/global GRE Registration: http://www.gre.org/
- Fulfill English Language Proficiency
- Have a degree from a university in Hong Kong or an English-speaking country; OR
- Submit one of the following original score reports/certificates for assessment by the program(s) concerned: TOEFL (Institution Code: 0812); GMAT (verbal); IELTS (Academic); OR
- Have obtained a recognized professional qualification awarded in Hong Kong or an English speaking country.
- Online Application
- Profile Evaluation
- Submit supporting documents
- Entrance test (optional)
- Interview (by invitation)
- Application result
- Visa (Program Officers will provide assistance in visa application when you are admitted to the program.)