Next admission round:
- 15 months
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Master of Arts Management
The founder Giulio Marangoni founded the Istituto Artistico dell'Abbigliamento Marangoni (Istituto Marangoni) with the objective of training professionals and technicians specializing in the field of fashion. Istituto Marangoni has never stopped believing in the value of training, constantly updating its programmes to ensure they are in line with Italian and international market needs.Istituto Marangoni has opened four new schools: London in 2003, Paris in 2006, Shanghai in 2013, and Milano Design in 2014. Istituto Marangoni now announces the opening of the new School of Fashion, Art & Design in Florence, scheduled for October 2016.
About the course:
A master's program aimed at candidates interested in occupying management positions within the art world.The students will learn how to manage and market art events and corporate heritage, will understand international art law, and experience first-hand the vibrant artistic culture of Florence.The whole course has a strong cultural perspective thanks to a programme of cultural studies and an intense calendar of field trips in Florence and the surrounding regions; museums, galleries, exhibitions, sculpture parks, art institutions.
- art economy
- art brand management
- art events
- research methods
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- design an art-related event using both the critical and practical approaches taught during the course.
- master the different international legislations regarding the art system.
- develop a critical approach to the contemporary art world and its market, key figures and mechanisms.
- value the potential of corporate heritage when designing a communication/marketing strategy for a company/brand.
- Bachelors Degree in Fashion, Design, art or similar subjects.
- non-native English speakers need to provide a copy of the official English language certificate: the English language test score should be at least upper B2 at CEFR level - IELTS overall score of 6.5 with no elements below 5.5.
After being accepted on the platform the student will be contacted in order to submit all of the below mentioned documents:
- Completed application form
- Copy of passport
- 2 passport-size photos
- Curriculum vitae
- Signed personal statement
- 2 reference letters
- Copy of a university diploma or school certificates with academic transcripts (for master course)
- Notarized photocopy of a graduation diploma and academic transcripts (must be equivalent to a UK bachelor degree) and their official translation in English, if in a language different than English (for the master's degree courses at the London and Paris schools)
- Portfolio (where requested)
Other application costs:
- Enrollment Fee: 5500 €