The Graduate School of Management was founded in 1993. It is ia teaching and research unit one of 22 faculties od Saint Petersburg University. The Graduate School of Management one of the best Russian Business Schools and offers a range of Bachelor, Master, Doctoral programs, Executive МВА, corporate trainings (offered in partnership with international business school). The school has EQUIS accreditation (since 2012) and is a member of different international organizations such as EFMD, AACSB, CEMS, PIM, EABIS, GBSN, GRLI.
The Graduate School of Management is a leader in Russian scientific research in the field of management.
There are 6 internationally focused academic research centers:
- Centre for Entrepreneurship,
- Centre for Corporate Social Responsibility (in cooperation with PricewaterhouseCoopers),
- Centre for Strategic Marketing and Innovation,
- Centre for International Logistics and Supply Chain Management (in cooperation with Deutsche Bahn Mobility Logistics AG (Deutsche Bahn) and JSC “Russian Railways” (RZD),
- Center for the Study of Emerging Market and Russian Multinational Enterprises.