Next admission round:
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Máster Executive en Marketing, Comercialización y Revenue Management Turístico - Barcelona
The tourism sector as well as the hotel in particular are living an accelerated transformation in the area of marketing, distribution and sales. The management of the new techniques online are the perfect access and skills that you need to manage hotel companies. The high competition in this environment require the figure of the Director of E-commerce and the Director of Revenue Management as a key roles in the hotel industry.
Along with Máster en Marketing, Comercialización and Revenue Management Turístico is the only Master in Spain which meets the following two requirements:
1. To train and form the students besides the executives from the industry and they manage tu use the same techniques and tools that most of the companies use.
2. All the subjects have a practice development focused to the specialization of the student
The Máster en Marketing, Comercialización y Revenue Management Turístico of Ostelea is divided in 6 modules:
- Market Structure, Hospitality Marketing International and Strategic Management
- Hotel Sector Finance, Marketing and Business Finance
- Marketing Tourism, Offline y Online
- Executive Skills and Personal Skills
- Ecommerce and Online Distribution. Revenue Management and Hotel Pricing
- Master Thesis
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
Participants who successfully complete the programme will receive:
- Master in Marketing, Comercialización y Revenue Management Turístico, by Universidad de Lleida.
- Master in Marketing, Comercialización y Revenue Management Turístico, by Ostelea.
- Master in Marketing, Comercialización y Revenue Management Turístico, by EAE Business School.