Next admission round:
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Master in Human Resources and Organisation
The objective of the Master is to prepare young Italian and foreign professionals, capable of strategically governing all the levers for the management of human resources.
The programme is accredited ASFOR. It is organised in cooperation with the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore in Milano, is destined for students and graduates from all faculties.
Content of the programme: the corporate system, soft skills, management of human resources and organisational development: recruitment and selection, assessment and development, training industrial relations, factory law, compensation policies, the organisational processes.
- Project work: the participants, will have the task of carrying out projects proposed by partner companies to resolve the real needs of the company
- Internship: minimum three months of internship in the field
6 months full-time attendance in Baveno (near Milan), with lessons in Italian, corporate testimonies weekly and visits to major Italian and multinational companies with opportunities for discussion and conversation with managers and directors.
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- Human Resources Management and training
- Internal Communications
- Industrial relations
- Recrutiment and selection
- Organization Management
- Online English Test
- Interview: motivational & psicological