Next admission round:
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: MSc.F in International Finance
The Master of Science in Finance (MSc.F) with a major in International Finance is designed to challenge and develop your understanding of global finance through rigorous training in the conceptual, analytical and empirical intricacies of modern international finance and investment. You will understand the macroeconomic forces that shape the world today, how to assess risk and respond to emerging finance and investment challenges.
- Over the course of the program students will:
- Acquire knowledge of international taxation and estate planning.
- Learn risk management and gain an in depth knowledge of insurance companies.
- Be able to perform a Technical Analysis.
- Be familiar with Hedge Fund analysis and management.
- Explore financial statement analysis for executives.
The program requires the successful completion of 90 credits. The program consists of 4 groups of courses common for all Masters, from which students may select the desired subjects to study: Core Courses (21 ECTS), Elective Courses (15 ECTS), the Orientation Courses (18 ECTS) and the Master Thesis (36 ECTS), which are mandatory to complete the selected major. Beyond the principal Business modules offered within each major, an example of some of the Orientation (Specialist) subjects can be found below:
- Wealth Management
- Hedge Fund Analysis and Management
- Finance and Backing
- International Financial Crisis
- Capital Budgeting
- Financial Markets
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- Insurance Agent
- Loan Officer
- Real Estate Agent
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Advisor
- Corporate Accountant
- Stock Broker
- Securities Trader
- Bachelor degree in a related field or equivalent
- Official English exam results (IELTS 6.0, TOEFL IBT 70) or equivalent
Exempt if you have been studying in an English speaking environment over the past 3 years.
Complete the online application form and upload the following documents:
- Copy of all academic diplomas
- or certificates obtained
- One passport photo
- Copy of passport / National ID
- Resume / CV
- Introduction / motivation letter explaining your
- choice of program (250 words)
- The Essay (500 words) - Refer to online instructions
- One academic / professional recommendation letter
Other application costs:
- Administration fee - One time fee to be paid after being accepted and before receiving the Final Acceptance Letter: 1900 €
Course cost description:
7,640€ per semester / 3 semester
Application cost description:
Exempt if you apply via MastersBooking