Next admission round:
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: MBA Spécialisé Digital Marketing & Business - Full Time - Shanghai
BECOME THE DIGITAL REVOLUTION BRIDGE BETWEEN CHINA AND EUROPE, FOR EUROPEAN COMPANIES MOVING INTO CHINA ; FOR CHINESE COMPANIES MOVING INTO EUROPE.
We are proud to have brought together three key actors in an exclusive partnership to offer the market the first ever academic course dealing with this challenge:
- ESSCA, with more than a hundred years of history, features among the leading business schools in France and benefits from international recognition, fostering its values of respect for people and society.
- The MBA DMB by EFAP, school of communication professions, established in Paris, Bordeaux, Lille and Lyon, already listed in the top ten “most influential” courses in digital, contributes its exceptional ecosystem of professionals to this course.
- The Hub Institute, the leading international French think tank, is at the centre of the world's, digital transformation. Not an event goes by, not a single trend or innovation happens, without being deciphered, analysed and explained by its experts.
- Business in China
- Digital Business & Transformation in Europe
- Digital Manager's tool
- Digital Transformation & Marketing in China
- Digital Marketing in Europe
- Digital Business Cases
- 6 months of academic learning (450 contact hours) in Shanghai
- 4,5 to 6 months of work placement internationally with a thesis
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- Digital Project Manager
- Brand Manager
- Account Manager
- Social Media Manager
- E-Business Consultant
- Build a Chinese perspective into the digital transformation of your job today
- Holder of a Master's degree (4 or 5 years of undergraduate studies): + Schools of Management, communication, engineering, political sciences, etc. + Higher education Master's degree (in sciences, management, economics, languages, etc.)
- Professionals with a significant career path and work experience are also allowed to apply for the Specialized
- Online application
- Eligibility: Application files are first screened by the applicant eligibility panel
- Acceptance: A selection interview with the course director and a professional lecturer.