Next admission round:
- 1 year (12 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: MBA Luxury Communication And Strategies - Shanghai
The Specialized MBA in Luxury Communication and Strategies is the first academic program dedicated to the luxury market from a communication perspective with a global and multicultural approach to strategic challenges.
In partnership with ESSCA, our program opened in Shanghai, the world's largest market for luxury goods and services. Established in 1909, ESSCA is one of the best French business schools, benefitting from the highest international academic recognition.
- Introduction to the luxury market
- Luxury product and brand strategies
- Strategic luxury marketing strategies
- 360° communication strategies
- Luxury public relations
- International Business Development
- Personal development seminars
- 6 months of academic learning (450 contact hours) in Shanghai
- 4,5 to 6 months of work placement in Shanghai, France or internationally with a thesis
- SEPTEMBER 2017, Academic Learning in Paris
- OCTOBER 2017 until APRIL 2018, Academic Learning in Shanghai
- APRIL 2018 until SEPTEMBER 2017, work placement
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- Project manager
- Brand manager
- Event manager
- Digital Communication manager
- Junior consultant
- Advertising executive
- PR manager
- Corporate philantropy / sponsorship manager
- Holder of a Master's degree (4 or 5 years of undergraduate studies):
+ Schools of Management, communication, engineering, political sciences, etc.
+ Higher education Master's degree (in sciences, management, economics, languages, etc.)
- Professionals with a significant career path and work experience are also allowed to apply for the Specialized
- Online application
- Eligibility: Application files are first screened by the applicant eligibility panel.
- Acceptance: A selection interview with the course director and a professional lecturer.