Next admission round:
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Postgraduate Diploma in Fashion Buying and Management
This full time one year program is adapted to fashion industry needs.
- The first semester introduces participants to the principles of
Fashion Buying I
- Materials and Fabrics,
- Sociology of Fashion,
· Finance for non-financial Managers, and
· Marketing Luxury Brands and
· Retail Merchandising Analytics.
· In the second semester students study a more specialist area with
Fashion Buying II, complemented by modules such as
- Store Environment,
- Fashion Public Relations and Communications,
- Retail Operations Management and
- International Fashion Retailing.
Throughout the year, a series of Fashion Seminars will be delivered. These seminars will allow for the students to interact with key industry figures and be kept informed of the latest industry developments. International travel will also be an important feature of the programme.
- A honours bachelor degree graduates (minimum 2.2 Honours) of universities or similar third level institutions who have a strong desire to succeed in the fashion industry.
- Holders of equivalent professional qualifications, by examination, will also be considered.
- The programme is conducted in English so a strong working knowledge of English (Minimum 6.5 IELTS or equivalent) is required.
- Academic grades
- Work/life experience
- Interview for specific programmes