Next admission round:
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: MSc in International Banking & Finance
A double degree program offered in partnership with the Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation. The program lasts two year and students should spend at least one semester in each institution.
Financial Statement Analysis
International Capital Markets
International Finance 1
Econometrics including Time Series
Financial Asset Valuation
International Finance II
Banking and Financial Institutions
Foreign Exchange Risk Management
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- Graduates of the programme will be equipped to work in a number of areas in the financial sector in an international context.
- Graduates will have a strong exposure to the financial markets and to market instruments.
- Graduates will be equipped to work in roles where analysis of financial and economic information is required, corporate finance type roles in a wide variety of organisations.
- Applicants should have an honours bachelor degree (II.2) or higher with finance constituting a major part and will be assessed as to their general suitability.
- Note: Due to the considerable competition for our postgraduate programmes satisfying the minimum entry requirement is not a guarantee of a place.
Applications will be assessed based on
- academic grades
- work/life experience
- may also be required to attend for interview for specific programmes