Presentation: MBA Hospitality and Tourism Management - Barcelona
Ostelea's Hospitality and Tourism Management MBA has the objective of training the future leaders of the tourism sector: Executives, professionals and entrepreneurs equipped to manage business projects in the tourism and hotel sector at the very highest level. Therefore, the programme particularly focuses on the development of executive skills and aptitudes of a strategic nature.
Ostelea's Hospitality and Tourism Management MBA is divided into 5 modules:
- Global Environment and Markets
- Human Resources Management
- International Company Management
- Master's Thesis
- Elective Courses
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
Participants who successfully complete the programme at the Barcelona campus will receive a TRIPLE QUALIFICATION:
- The qualification of Hospitality and Tourism Management MBA from the Ostelea, School of Tourism & Hospitality.
- The qualification of Hospitality and Tourism Management MBA from EAE Business School.
- The qualification from the Universitat de Lleida.