Presentation: MBA in Oil and Gas Management
Master in Business Administration with a Major in Oil and Gas Management will provide in-depth knowledge and practical training relevant to the specialized field of trading in oil and gas on an International scale. Students will learn how to face challenges and make key decisions within the energy industry.
Beyond the principal Business modules offered within each major, an example of some of the Orientation (Specialist) subjects can be found below:
- Risk Management in Oil and Gas
- Asset Management in Oil and Gas
- Mechanics of Commodity Trading
- International Law and Policy Route
- Oil Market
The program requires the successful completion of 90 credits. The program consists of 4 groups of courses common for all Masters, from which students may select the desired subjects to study: Core Courses (21 ECTS), Elective Courses (15 ECTS), the Orientation Courses (18 ECTS) and the Master Thesis (36 ECTS), which are mandatory to complete the selected major.
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- Supply Chain Manager
- Business Analyst
- Commodities Expert
- Business Development Coordinator
- Management Analyst
Bachelor degree or equivalent in a related field (plus 2 years experience). For Executive Master, 5 years experience.
- Completed application form with passport photo included
- Photocopy of all academic diplomas or certificates
- Official English exam results: IELTS 6.0, TOEFL IBT 70, proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years, or successful completion of the university's admission examination.
- Photocopy of your passport
- Receipt for the payment of the application fee
- Curriculum Vitae (C.V.)
- Recommendation letter
GBS's selection process emphasises leadership potential, academic ability, personal qualities and competencies. We are looking for candidates with managerial experience, people skills and a proven academic record.
Course cost description:
- Administration fee for Non-European applicants: 4765 €
- Administration fee for European applicants: 2380 €
Application cost description:
Candidates from MastersBooking will not pay the application fee (150€) after pre-acception.