Presentation: Specialised Masters in International Business Strategy and Development
This MSc aims to prepare students in the process of developing business and operations internationally. It relies on the skills of two complementary Grandes Ecoles through their expertise and networks: EMLYON Business School contributes its management and entrepreneurship know-how applied at the global scale, whilst Ecole Centrale Paris provides its specific skills in marketing and commerce, and its knowledge of the strategic environment in industry sectors with high technological added value.
- Management Fundamentals
- Market Approach
- Business Development and Intrapreneurship
- Negotiation and International Sales
- Strategic Approach of the Technology Sectors
- Learning Trip in China (During December, a week in Beijing at the Ecole Centrale de Paris campus, and a week in Shanghai at the EMLYON campus).
- 610 hours of teaching over 12 months
- A communal core general management curriculum
- A specialised approach
- A "specialised" module in Shanghai
- A six-month professional work placement
- Writing and defending a professional dissertation
- An optional in-depth study trimester in Shanghai
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- Business Analyst
- Junior, then Senior Business Engineer
- Business Developer
- Profit Centre, Subsidiary or Joint Venture Manager
Applicants must have:
- a Masters degree,
- a Bachelors degree + at least three years' professional experience,
- by special dispensation capped at 30%, a Bachelors degree, or equivalent, without professional experience,
- a foreign degree equivalent to the aforementioned degrees.
The selection process takes place in two stages:
- The first selection stage: assessed based on administrative items (application file, its supporting documents, and an online video).
- The second selection stage: assessment following an oral interview, where applicable