We train students for careers in real estate of the 21st century. The total value of real estate residential and tertiary is 3 times world GDP and represents more than $ 220 000 billion. In this global economy, real estate has financiarized since 20 years in all industrialized countries.
The digital revolution and technology contribute to the creation of new real estate features. Therefore, the opportunities are numerous in France and abroad. The program focuses on the fundamentals of real estate (Economics, finance, evaluation, promotion, investment, modeling, financing) and on the new collaborative economy actors (co-living, co-sharing, lending co, co-financing,...). 30% of the program is taught in English. English is the language of real estate. International real estate mba received the award for innovation by Eduniversal. Optionally (additional charge), french courses may be provided for international students who wish to follow the international real estate MBA.
The GEMWeM is a two-year Master of Science in Wealth Management program degree delivered by the University of Geneva. GEMWeM is vocationally-oriented and combines both practice and in-depth theoretical study, which is essential for gaining a thorough understanding of both wealth management and of finance in general. The course is also dedicated to contributing to the development of the field through research. The course is based on modules that combines traditional finance courses such as Asset Pricing, Portfolio Management and Risk Management with law courses such as Banking Regulation, Wealth Planning and Law of Trusts. Our curriculum also offers courses in multidisciplinary and new fields such as sustainable finance and neuro-finance.
Our MBA 2 in Wealth Management is distinguished by its concern for professional integration.
• 390 hours split time (training contract or work placement) to respond to decision-makers' new needs.
• A teaching faculty renowned for its expertise.
• Active and innovative teaching methods based on the involvement of key finance professionals.
• The accent is placed on an open mind and an ability to act. Classes aimed at better understanding the changing world of finance have been incorporated:
• Relevant teaching in order to make theory 'operational'.
• A school based at the heart of the Parisian business district, La Défense
• A class of around 20 motivated and determined students with very diverse profiles (Law, Economics, Management, Business School),
• An international dimension in line with the needs of the most demanding profiles.
• The highest priority accorded to successful integration into employment through partnerships with companies from the financial sphere. Thus, we give our students all the means to succeed in their first position.