Next admission round:
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Online MBA in Finance and Responsible Investment
This program involves global understanding of business knowledge and the development of new applications and innovative solutions for a sustainable economy, society & environment. MBA is a program for students who pursue a generalist career path and aim to achieve hands-on experience to satisfy the international requirements for sustainability management.
Delivered through SUMAS' virtual learning environment, the course is operated in a flexible format* - allowing you to pick your appropriate workload. You can decide how many of the available modules to take each term and you can even skip a term if you desire. All modules must be completed before advancing onto the final term, and all terms must be completed within 3 years of enrollment.
Find the program's brochure here.
9 core modules and 5 major courses. The program also features projects in collaboration with our local and international partners and a final Capstone course (Business Strategy).
Attend your classes from home, work, or wherever you are.
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
Areas of competency
Sustainability & Innovation, Responsible Management, Leadership and Development of Professional Skills
Specifically at the end of the program students will be able to:
- Apply and demonstrate awareness of advanced concepts of sustainable management
- Autonomously manage the complexities of sustainable practices in organizations
- Critically analyze the impact of business operations on environment and society and develop innovative solutions for sustainable development
- Use a holistic approach in business
- Photocopy of a valid passport or ID.
- Copy of Bachelor's or Master's Degree with official transcripts (if not originally in English).
- CV/Resume indicating both complete education and any work experience in reverse chronological order.
- Motivation Letter indicating why you want to study in Switzerland at Sustainability Management School.
- If you are not a native English speaker or you have not spent the last 3 years in an English-taught school:
- TOEFL(minimum score of 550 PBT or 80 IBT), or
- IELTS(Minimum score of 6)or other standardized English placement exams.
- To submit the TOEFL test score to SUMAS automatically please enter our TOEFL institutional code number- 4629- when you take the test.
- Application fee of 200CHF (EU students) or 500CHF (Non-EU students).
- Entry Test (for students without a Business Degree) : once enrolled, we will ask you to take a computer based exam that will help us determine your level of knowledge in certain topics that is important to have prior to starting your program. In case your background knowledge in certain area is lower than the level required for the program, we will ask you to complete online learning modules in those areas (Academic Levelling Course - ALC Modules).