Presentation: Master of Science Auditing, Management Accounting & Information Systems - one-year programme
Participants develop an in-depth understanding of audit, management control and information systems, and of the different ways it contributes to competitive advantage and to the wealth and advancement of society.
The MSc provides students with a range of knowledge, tools and skills and the ability to use them in a variety of operational & entrepreneurial situations in order to become responsible managers and contribute to sustainable development. Students develop the ability to think analytically in order to successfully apply their knowledge and technical expertise to the solution of real business problems.
The programme supports and encourages students to develop their individual managerial and research capabilities in order to become key actors of change for their companies, profession and the global business environment.
Core modules in :
- Management Control
- Audit and International Accounting
- Information Systems
- Transversal modules
- Setting in professional situations
- Management dissertation
- September to May in courses. May to October in internship and thesis writing.
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
Internal and external auditing; consulting; specialised auditing (IT, marketing); management controlling; industrial management controlling; consolidation management; chartered accountancy; administrative and ﬁnancial management.
- Bac +3
- Bac +4 for Two-Year MSc, and only Bac +4 for MSc in one year
- A four-year degree or equivalent (or, in some cases: a three-year degree plus substantial professional experience; or for UK applicants only: a three-year bachelor's degree with honours).
- A good score in one of the following English language tests: TOEFL (580 institutional testing programme / 237 computer-based test and 92 internet-based test), TOEIC (830), ELS (112), IELTS (6.5) or equivalent. MSc Global Luxury and Management's calendar info, visa info and language test requirements here.
Note: no English language test score is required for students who have a degree from an English-speaking university.
- A GMAT or GRE score will be to the candidate's advantage.
- Application file
- Language test score(s)
Course cost description:
MSc in one year: €16,900 / $19,942
Two-year MSc: €28,000