Presentation: Postgraduate Diploma in Health and Social Care pathway to Master’s degree in Health and Social Care Management
Masters in Health and Social Care Management (120 credits) is designed to provide focused and specialist courses, linked to professional body requirements and National Occupational Standards where appropriate, with a clear work-related emphasis. There is a strong emphasis on practical skills development alongside the development of requisite knowledge and understanding in the sector. They are particularly suitable for more mature learners who wish to follow a programme of study that is directly related to their work experience or to an aspect of employment that they wish to move into in due course. On successful completion of these qualifications, national recognition by employers enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their study in the vocational area.
Tuition fees include 6 Months Accommodation
- International Healthcare Policy
- Organisational Behaviour
- Managing Finance in the Public Sector
- Strategic Human resource and Development in Health and Social care sector
- Research methods for senior managers
- Strategic Resource Management
The students willing to apply to one of our Programs, should send a completed Application Form along with the following list of documents:
- Written portrait of yourself on a separate sheet of paper (size A4, typewritten) including the following:
- your personal characteristics, strengths and weaknesses;
- the reasons why you are applying for this program and your expectations as to how you will benefit from it;
- your career objectives / professional goals;
- Higher Secondary School leaving Certificate and mark sheet
- Diplomas certificates (if any)
- Bachelor's Degree (if applying for Master's Degree Program)
- Academic records issued in case of completed Exchange Program (if student has completed Exchange program)
- Employer references and confirmations of your professional activities/experience/work experience to date (if the student has had any working experience)
- Exmatriculation confirmation (*if student is switching from one School to another)
- Copy of passport
*Certified translated documents in English must be submitted in case the enclosures are not in English or German language.
Students eligible for enrollment will receive a formal email for the interview process. The purpose of the interview will be to test the student`s English proficiency and to get to you them better. You should be prepared to discuss on topics related to their previous education or working experience, their future professional plans etc. The duration of the interview is approximately 20 min.
The Application form and the outcome of the Skype (telephone) interview will be further examined and ranked by the School`s Admission Board. On approval, you will receive a Letter of Acceptance with invoicing details. The amount of the initial fees should be settled in 15 working days from the day of receipt of the LOA.
Course cost description:
Included In Tuition Fees
- Book/study materials
- 6 Months Accommodation
- Health Insurance
- Placement Training
- German Language
- Visa Renewal Charges