Next admission round:
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Máster Executive en Organización de Eventos, Protocolo y Turismo de Negocio (MICE) - Barcelona
The goal of Ostelea's Master in Events Organization, Protocol and Business Tourism is to equip executives to lead business projects focused on planning and managing various types of events (in particular, Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions (MICE), as well as congresses, conventions and trade fairs), making sure that they have a firm knowledge of the concepts of protocol,communications and public relations strategies, and enabling them to generate tourism development specializing in the quality business tourism sector.
Ostelea's Máster Executive en Organización de Eventos, Protocolo y Turismo de Negocio (MICE) is divided into 5 modules:
- Structure and finance of the tourism sector.
- Talent management and innovation.
- Management of events organization and business tourism companies in global settings
- International marketing, protocol for events and business tourism
- Master's Thesis.
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
Participants who successfully complete the programme at the Barcelona campus will receive a TRIPLE QUALIFICATION
- The qualification of Master in Organización de Eventos, Protocolo y Turismo de Negocios by The Ostelea, School of Tourism & Hopitality.
- The qualification of Master in Organización de Eventos, Protocolo y Turismo de Negocios by EAE Business School
- The qualification from the Universitat de Lleida
In order to receive the qualifications granted by EAE and the University, participants must fulfil the requirements stipulated by these institutions.