Next admission round:
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: MSc International Master in Luxury Management
The International Master in Luxury Management is a unique double-degree programme created jointly by NEOMA Business School and MIP Politecnico in Milan. Associating French and Italian expertise, and with the support of our prestigious partners GUCCI and Champagne Taittinger, the programme covers the creation and the management of value in the luxury sector, from the product design to distribution. The programme trains specialist managers in the luxury industry for senior positions in Luxury Goods companies. Thanks to the interactive approach based on active learning with numerous case studies, business seminars and company visits, you will acquire hands-on knowledge of the major aspects of luxury management.
From September till December, in Reims (France)
- Overview of the competitive structure and business models in the Luxury sector : understand value creation foundation, discover the fundamentals of luxury management and leadership, luxury markets (multicultural perspective) and luxury company assets (turning brands into assets).
- Study tour in Paris: at the end of November, visits of companies and businesses related to the luxury industry in Paris, culminating with a challenge.
This first term ends with case studies on exploiting assets in luxury markets (defining the potential for growth) before you move on to Milan.
From January till June, in Milan (Italy)
- Exploring the creation and delivery of value: with value management in production, the transformation of cultural products into luxury products and collections, and of superior craftsmanship into outstanding products.
- The luxury experience through communication and retail (Digital Communication, Product & Collection Design, Operations & Quality Management, Supply Chain & Purchasing Management, Channel & Retail Management, and Communication & Promotion).
From July till December, NEOMA BS, Reims (France) and MIP POLITECNICO DI MILANO, Milan (Italy)
- Project or Professional Thesis.
- Optional internship (4 to 6-month, either in France or abroad).
NEOMA BS, Reims (France) from September till December.
MIP POLITECNICO DI MILANO, Milan (Italy), from January till June.
NEOMA BS, Reims (France), and MIP POLITECNICO DI MILANO, Milan (Italy), from July till December.
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- Product & Brand Manager
- Retail Merchandising Manager
- Management Controller
- Packaging and Development Manager
- 4-year Bachelor degree (business and management, economics, engineering…)
- 3-year Bachelor degree + 1 year of professional experience
Valid test score in English (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS, etc.)
- Register online on the application site: http://apply.neoma-bs.fr/
- Admission Interview : students residing abroad are interviewed via videoconference (Skype).
The interview focuses on your personality, your career plan and your experience as well as the reasons for your application. The interview lasts 20 to 30 minutes.
- Admission result: you will be informed by email of the admission result within 10 days after the interview.
International students accepted in the programs will benefit from the international support service (help with housing, documents required for visa).
For more details, contact the team of international recruitment managers at firstname.lastname@example.org