Presentation: Executive Master In Fashion & Design Management
This programs aims at :
- giving to meet the best experts in all fields related to fashion & design (Brand Management, Production, Marketing, Retail, Distribution) in order start a successful career with a good network and accurate knowledge and know-how.
- having a practical experience of Brand Management by developing a product (from the conception to selling in the Pop-Up Store) which is a real added-value to work in the field.
- building a career by working closely with our Job Coach to select the accurate internship (in Belgium or abroad) that will lead to a fix position.
The content of the program is based on a mix of theory, testimonies, study cases and visits given by experts (only working professionals) around 3 fields :
- General Management
- Brand Management
- Fashion & Design Aspects
Another specificity of the program is to work on a product from the conception to the selling of it during the MODESIGN ACADEMY Pop-Up Store.
It is a 12 months program
- 6 months full time classes (day-time)
- 6 months internship in Belgium or abroad
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
Students can apply for any position such as : Product Manager, Marketing Manager, Communication Manager, Production Manager…It all depends on their background and their internship.
- A Level+3 years + 2 years experience
- A Level+4 years + 1 year experience
- A Level+5 years
All profiles with the level of entry specified above can apply for the program no matter what is their specialization
- 1st step : CV and motivation letter in English
- 2nd step : recruitment jury (30 to 45' interview with MODESIGN ACADEMY faculty members) in Brussels or online