Next admission round:
- 1 year (12 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Master of Science Business Consulting & Digital Transformation - one-year programme
Jointly designed with SAP, EY, CapGemini, Amadeus, IBM and PMI France, the purpose of this programme is to train highly qualified professionals in business consulting and digital.
Global companies provide courses on digital fields:
- courses on SAP will be held on the premises of SAP Labs France at Sophia Antipolis
- Artificial intelligence / machine learning will be provided by IBM with a demonstration of their famous Watson
- IoT, cloud by Cap Gemini
- CRM by HP
- Consulting courses are provided by EY (French market leader), classes will be taught by the firm's senior consultants and partners. These courses will address company performance improvement.
Courses in project management and in business analysis will enable you to achieve international professional certifications in project management and in business analysis.
The content of this international programme has been defined by some of the world's most prominent players in information systems with reference to their recruitment needs and those of their principal clients.
The MSc's courses cover three main areas:
- Project Management Skills
- Business Consulting Skills
- Digital Skills
- September to May in courses. May to October in internship and thesis writing.
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- Digital consultant
- Business consultant
- Project manager
- Business analyst
- Consultant in information systems management
- Consultant in operations management
- Consultant in organisation
- Auditor of information systems
- Project manager for information systems projects
Many graduates of this MSc have found work at the following companies:
→ EY (Ernst & Young)
→ Cap Gemini
→ Inventy Consulting
- Bac +3
- Bac +4 for Two-Year MSc, and only Bac +4 for MSc in one year
- A four-year degree or equivalent (or, in some cases: a three-year degree plus substantial professional experience; or for UK applicants only: a three-year bachelor's degree with honours).
- A good score in one of the following English language tests: TOEFL (580 institutional testing programme / 237 computer-based test and 92 internet-based test), TOEIC (830), ELS (112), IELTS (6.5) or equivalent.
Note: no English language test score is required for students who have a degree from an English-speaking university.
- A GMAT or GRE score will be to the candidate's advantage.
- Application file
- Language test score(s)
Course cost description:
MSc in one year: €16,900 / $19,942
Two-year MSc: €28,000