Next admission round:
- 1 year (12 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Master of Science Project and Programme Management & Business Development - one-year programme
This unique, accredited programme offers students access to professional certifications in PRINCE2 and CAPM/PMP as well as a choice of three specialisations:
- Global Project Management at the Lille campus, strategically placed near London, Paris and Brussels for unparalleled global reach.
- Project Management for Business Excellence at the Paris campus, in one of the most important business, financial, and political centres of the world.
- International Development & Change Management in Brazil at the Belo Horizonte campus, in one of the most dynamic cities for business in Latin America.
The programme uses innovative learning and teaching methods including, role play, case study, simulation, flipped classroom, distance and blended learning giving a stimulating and flexibile learning environment to students. The programme capstone is a major project in the form of an academic or professional thesis or business development project.
- An international programme taught by practitioners and researchers in project and programme management.
- Students can immediately apply knowledge learned.
- Students are trained for international certifications in project management (PMI/CAPM/PMP®, APMG/PRINCE2®).
- Students learn strategic, technical and social skills for delivering sustainable change with the latest tools and techniques.
All students on this MSc do the same core courses in project management, then students do their specialization courses depending on their campus.
September to May in courses. May to October in internship and thesis writing.
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
Students who do the Global Project Management specialisation can expect to work in global businesses on international projects, programmes and megaprojects that span borders and time zones, involve multiple organisations and languages and have high cultural diversity.
Students who do the Project Management for Business Excellence specialisation can expect to work in in a multi-project portfolio environment, contributing to sustainable competitive advantage and business efficiency.
Both specialisations offer essential capabilities for recruiters who need project managers that can work effectively in a competitive global marketplace. A wide variety of job titles can be expected from business development manager, global project manager, entrepreneur, assistant programme or portfolio manager, PMO assistant, consultant in project, programme and portfolio management, planning engineer, cost manager, quality assessor.
- Bac +3 and Bac +4 for Two-Year MSc,
- Only Bac +4 for MSc in one year
- A four-year degree or equivalent (or, in some cases: a three-year degree plus substantial professional experience; or for UK applicants only: a three-year bachelor's degree with honours).
- A good score in one of the following English language tests: TOEFL (580 institutional testing programme / 237 computer-based test and 92 internet-based test), TOEIC (830), ELS (112), IELTS (6.5) or equivalent.
Note: no English language test score is required for students who have a degree from an English-speaking university.
- A GMAT or GRE score will be to the candidate's advantage.
- Application file
- Language test score(s)
Course cost description:
MSc in one year: €16,900 / $19,942
Two-year MSc: €28,000