Next admission round:
- 1 year (12 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Specialised Masters in Financial Markets
The aim of the MSc in Financial Markets is to prepare highly qualified specialists who are capable of implementing sophisticated financial strategies adapted to the needs of today's modern globalised economies, and more specifically in a sector that is in perpetual evolution and that is strongly marked by innovation.
- Management Fundamentals
- Quantitative methods for finance
- Risk management
- Finance fundamentals
- Derived instruments : risks and products
- Life insurance and pension fund
- Ongoing IT project from October to March (IT execution of a scientific or technical article including creating a user interface)
- Learning trip to Shanghai (a one-week module at the Shanghai Asia Campus will allow you to discover a development model that differs from the European one)
- 610 hours of teaching over 12 months
- A communal core general management curriculum
- A specialised approach
- A \"specialised\" module in Shanghai
- A six-month professional work placement
- Writing and defending a professional dissertation
- An optional in-depth study trimester in Shanghai
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- Quant (financial engineer)
- Quantitative research manager
- Financial risk management controller
- Portfolio quantitative management manager
- Fund manager at banks, securities houses, and insurance companies, and in the finance and treasury departments of major industrial groups
Applicants must have:
- a Masters degree,
- a Bachelors degree + at least three years professional experience,
- by special dispensation capped at 30%, a Bachelors degree, or equivalent, without professional experience,
- a foreign degree equivalent to the aforementioned degrees.
The selection process takes place in two stages:
- The first selection stage: assessed based on administrative items (application file, its supporting documents, and an online video).
- The second selection stage: assessment following an oral interview, where applicable.
Course cost description:
These tuition fees include administration fees, as well as lifetime membership of the EMLYON FOREVER network for the 2015/2016 academic year and may change without prior notice. Extending tuition beyond the official course duration will incur the payment of administrative fees at the rate of €500 per additional year.