Next admission round:
- 2 years (24 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Master of Science Luxury Hospitality and Innovation - two-year programme
Joint degree with Ecole Ferrières
To prepare current or future hospitality professionals for management positions. More specifically, the objectives for students are to
- understand the tourism sector and the role of hospitality in this system
- apply managerial, financial, and marketing knowledge to hospitality projects
- focus on data analytics, electronic distribution and yield management strategies
- understand visitor behaviour and its impact on hospitality management strategies
- learn sustainable and quality management techniques and certification procedures
- understand the focus on service attitude, service delivery, quality, and innovation
- anticipate the upcoming challenges that the hospitality sector faces
*In addition to the academic degree, students can earn the professional Certification in Hotel Industry Analytics (CHIA)
Certification in Hotel Industry Analytics (CHIA)
This is the leading hotel-related certification for university students graduating from Hospitality and Tourism programs throughout the world. This recognition provides evidence of a thorough knowledge of the foundational metrics and definitions that are used by the hotel industry.
The programme's pedagogy is based on three main aspects
- case studies
- and professional projects in cooperation with hospitality businesses.
In addition, students will conduct an original research study and deliver a final-year thesis. The language of instruction is English, and both academic and professional faculty has international experience and /or background.
September to May in courses. May to October in internship and thesis writing.
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
Hospitality management is a growing sector: graduates have a wealth of opportunities. Depending on their previous experience and focus during their studies, graduates can seek various managerial positions in the hospitality sector such as guest service manager, front desk manager, communication manager; sales and marketing manager, quality manager, reservations manager, revenue manager, hotel manager, hospitality consultant and analyst, etc.
Opportunities also exist in distribution companies such as OTAs, and technology companies.
- Bac +3 and Bac +4 for Two-Year MSc,
- Only Bac +4 for MSc in one year
- Have a three-year bachelor's degree or equivalent
- A score report attesting a sufficient level of English (TOEFL 560, TOEIC 800, IELTS 6, ELS 110 or equivalent)*
Note: no English language test score is required for students who have a degree from an English-speaking university.
- GMAT or GRE score will be to the candidate's advantage
* Students will be required to reach the necessary level for the MSc before moving to year two.
- Application file
- Language test score(s)
Course cost description:
MSc in one year: MSc International Hospitality Management: €25,000
Two-year MSc with MSc International Hospitality Management: €35,000