Next admission round:
- 1 year (12 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Dual master’s degree Global Luxury and Management
The dual master's degree in Global Luxury and Management provides students with a unique learning experience and prepares the next generation of leaders for opportunities and challenges in the premium and luxury industries.
A unique programme
Two master degrees - two continents - one powerful year.
Dual degree, CGE accredited
- Master of Management delivered by NC State University (recognised as one of the best masters in the USA)
- MSc in Global Luxury and Management, delivered by SKEMA.
Students do their first semester at North Carolina State University, one of the leading public, land grant universities in the United States. The second semester takes place at SKEMA Business School in Paris.
Students experience company visits, are taught by professional guest speakers, and go on study trips in New York, Champagne, Monaco, Cannes, Paris etc.
For a minimum of four months, between May and December, students do their internships and work on their master theses.
Courses cover all three luxury sectors:
- Personal luxury: fashion & accessories, perfumes & cosmetics, watches & jewellery
- Experiential luxury: hospitality, home, travel
- Luxury transportation: automobiles, marine, aircraft.
Courses taught at NCSU, Raleigh focus on management and innovation; courses taught in Paris focus on global luxury
September to May in courses. May to October in internship and thesis writing.
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
Over 80% of graduates work in core luxury, premium or support roles. They find positions in all three luxury segments: personal luxury, experiential luxury and luxury transportation.
Over 90% of graduates work in marketing and sales positions in luxury corporations.
Chanel, Guerlain, Jaeger LeCoultre, Dior, Giorgio Armani, Mont Blanc, Cartier, Ralph Lauren, Tiffany & Co., Yves Saint Laurent, Donna Karan, Jaguar, Louis Vuitton, The Kooples, Land Rover, Hugo Boss, Michael Kors, Lexus, Lacoste, L'Oréal, Tesla, Balenciaga, Shiseido, Christie's, Puig
- Three-year bachelor's degrees from member institutions within the Bologna Process are exceptionally accepted in this MSc. For other countries, a four-year degree is required.
- B average (3.0 GPA)
- English proficiency (IBT TOEFL score minimum of 80; each test section min. 18 points) or IELTS score min 6.5 and for each section
- Three letters of recommendation
- No GMAT or GRE required.
- Application file
- Language test score(s)
Course cost description:
MSc in one year: MSc Global Luxury and Management: €25,000
This MSc is not available as part of a Two-Year MSc