Next admission round:
- 1 year (12 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Master of Science International Strategy and Influence - one-year programme
Strategy is the art of navigating the competitive landscape. Without strategy, no company can prosper in the long run. On the other hand, competitive intelligence relies on economic watch, economic security and methods of influence to control strategic knowledge.
By combining both fields, the MSc International Strategy & Influence provides students with the distinctive competencies necessary to succeed in the knowledge economy. It is designed to train students in:
- the challenges of strategic management of firms working in an international and globalised environment
- the skills and knowledge to develop strategies drawing on competitive intelligence methods
- legal methods of influence
- executing strategies based on the organisation of knowledge and appropriate skills in using information as a strategic asset
- designing the right organisation and the appropriate managerial structure to operate corporate strategy in the global economy.
The MSc offers forward-looking training which covers cutting edge theoretical developments, tools and methods in the fields of strategy and competitive intelligence.
It is designed to bridge the gap between theory and practice by systematically relying on industry experts' testimonials and real-life business cases. Particular features include:
- A unique combination of international corporate strategy and competitive intelligence
- Two specialisation tracks, (1) Strategic consulting, taught by academic experts together with senior executives from leading consulting firms and (2) Economic security, taught at Ecole Militaire by our partner Institut National des Hautes Etudes de Sécurité et de Justice (INHESJ)
- A dissertation project aiming at developing research and industry expertise
The location in the heart of Paris-La Défense, offering a rich ecosystem for business opportunities
September to May in courses. May to October in internship and thesis writing.
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
Opens vast job opportunities in a wide variety of fields in international business, executive consulting, or national security. Roles include:
- Strategic analyst / manager
- Strategy and competitive intelligence consulting
- Business and competitive intelligence analyst / manager
- Data analyst
- Knowledge and information manager
- Risk manager
- Information security and systems manager
- Bac +3 and Bac +4 for Two-Year MSc,
- Only Bac +4 for MSc in one year
- A four-year degree or equivalent (or, in some cases: a three-year degree plus substantial professional experience; or for UK applicants only: a three-year bachelor's degree with honours).
- A good score in one of the following English language tests: TOEFL (580 institutional testing programme / 237 computer-based test and 92 internet-based test), TOEIC (830), ELS (112), IELTS (6.5) or equivalent.
Note: no English language test score is required for students who have a degree from an English-speaking university.
- A GMAT or GRE score will be to the candidate's advantage.
- Application file
- Language test score(s)
Course cost description:
MSc in one year: €16,900 / $19,942
Two-year MSc: €28,000