Next admission round:
- 1 year (12 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Master of Science Cross Cultural Marketing and Negotiation
The MSc in Cross-Cultural Marketing and Negotiation trains students for skills which determine the success in marketing and negotiation in an international environment. By introducing a truly intercultural perspective in business education, the program prepares students for communication with culturally diverse partners, as well as the conduct of multicultural work groups.
- International business environment,
- Marketing in cross-cultural context,
- Negotiation in cross-cultural context,
- Intercultural management,
- Region specific issues (options: Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Latin America, North America, Africa & Middle East, Europe, Russia & Scandinavia, Asia Pacific).
- Career management,
- Sustainable development lectures with internationally recognized speakers,
- Methodology and academic research.
- Total course duration: 13 to 15 months
- Course period: From September to June
- Work-placement period: 4-6 months from May
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
Product Manager, Category Manager, International Brand Manager, Regional Director of Sales, International Sales Manager, International Project Manager, International Marketing Consultant, Head of Export / Import...
Masters degree without experience or postgraduate diploma with at least 3 years of professional experience Possible exemption in accordance with the committee's assessment.
- Review of CV
- Review of cover letters
- Questions in the admission file
- Motivation interview
- TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS