Next admission round:
- 1 year (12 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Master of Science International Human Resources & Performance Management - one-year programme
The MSc International Human Resources & Performance Management programme is designed to offer a solid expertise for specialists who have short or long term career perspectives. With 400 hours of classes, students will get the necessary cutting-edge skills to work as HR professionals in companies or consulting firms both in France and abroad.
In the long term, students will be able to take on positions such as director of Human Resources, advising company management effectively in order to enhance organisational performance and accompany strategy while remaining mindful of employees' needs.
In order to achieve this objective, the programme aims:
- To provide participants with solid theoretical frameworks in the fields which underlie HRM in order to allow them to anticipate and to develop a transversal and strategic vision (Module 1).
- To enhance students' personal development and to develop their managerial potential (Module 2).
- To improve organisational performance and satisfy company strategy while taking employees' needs into account (Module 3).
- To develop the capacity for critical analysis of the practices implemented within a company in order to develop operational skills, pragmatism, and a permanent quest for improvement (Module 4).
To give students the opportunity to gain insight in other social systems such as the British-American, continental European and Asian systems (Module 5).
Example modules include:
- Fundamentals of HRM
- International HRM
- Performance Management
- Learning, Knowledge, Change
- Contemporary issues in HRM
September to May in courses. May to October in internship and thesis writing.
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
Recruitment consultant, careers development consultant, learning officer, compensation and benefits expert, HR manager, international mobility manager, HR audit manager, HR director, HR people development director.
- Bac +3 and Bac +4 for Two-Year MSc,
- Only Bac +4 for MSc in one year
- A four-year degree or equivalent (or, in some cases: a three-year degree plus substantial professional experience; or for UK applicants only: a three-year bachelor's degree with honours).
- A good score in one of the following English language tests: TOEFL (580 institutional testing programme / 237 computer-based test and 92 internet-based test), TOEIC (830), ELS (112), IELTS (6.5) or equivalent.
Note: no English language test score is required for students who have a degree from an English-speaking university.
- A GMAT or GRE score will be to the candidate's advantage.
- Application file
- Language test score(s)
Course cost description:
MSc in one year: €16,900 / $19,942
Two-year MSc: €28,000